Friday, October 16, 2009

Free at last


My latest venture - someone - wish I could find it again put this girl's photo up as a us it photo - wish I could find the site - this was my interpretation!
Great rainy, wet, grey, misty, foggy, autumn weather - if you are into it. If not - well, get over it - you had summer!
The leaves are turning all the wonderful colors and the feel is so clean and crisp. Everything tastes better with cool weather. Can't tell I love weather can you?
Anyway - here are my latest pieces - take care!

This is Tawa - the sun kachina - spirit of the sun - sun shield - this for all you sun lovers should tide you over until April when we all start sweating again!

This is Lilly Frankenstein - the daughter on her visit to Jule's Verne - she had a lovely time!


This is Avery - he is what I believe the future Owl will resemble if man continues to rule the earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Random thought

My photo
Roeland Park, Kansas, United States
Life is short. We seek adventure where we can find it. If you would like to travel along - follow the crumbs we leave on the blog. Photographic Illustrations, bricolage art and Relic Hunting are our methods. If you don't have a good time - you aren't trying. "I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet