Monday, April 5, 2010

April in Paradise

No I am not in what one usually thinks of as Paradise - but sometimes I forget that and am really Happy where I am. Yesterday was one of those days. I am finally back to making art after a horrible time when my muses took a walkabout! And work got in the way!
Hope all is well where you are - ready to plant the cool weather plants, wash the dogs and till the garden so it must be Spring. Old loved plants went outside yesterday and long sleeves are probably a thing of the past.
Over the next couple of months I will be creating a new "line" my Guardian Warriors.
Most of you know that I am not an angel fan - thus the new idea. Each will represent a different strength and can be hung as a talisman of protection. They will be a little funky - is not where is the fun?
Enjoy Spring - the hot weather is on it's tail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Random thought

My photo
Roeland Park, Kansas, United States
Life is short. We seek adventure where we can find it. If you would like to travel along - follow the crumbs we leave on the blog. Photographic Illustrations, bricolage art and Relic Hunting are our methods. If you don't have a good time - you aren't trying. "I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet