Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mail Art

I have joined IUOMA - International Union of Mail Artists - check it out if you get a chance - have mailed out a couple while the scanner was being less than forthcoming but here is one I made last night. It is a Post card with bits and pieces being mailed naked. Made it while watching Dr Who - absolutely no telling where my mind goes is there?
Fall is finally starting in the air and so I have survived another summer! Hedge apples are tumbling to the ground and yesterday was a blissful day of rain and thunder and dampness. Creative juices always flow in mist and weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Random thought

My photo
Roeland Park, Kansas, United States
Life is short. We seek adventure where we can find it. If you would like to travel along - follow the crumbs we leave on the blog. Photographic Illustrations, bricolage art and Relic Hunting are our methods. If you don't have a good time - you aren't trying. "I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet