Monday, January 10, 2011

LET IT SNOW

"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
 I am a child again whenever it snows. For whatever time the world is white I believe that everything is possible. It is so quiet - so soft - so peaceful. I don't apologize for this - since I have to put up with the warm/hot weather to get to the cool/cold I figure everyone can deal with it. This is my time of year.The number of bird prints on the patio yesterday was amazing - you never see those without the snow. It was like a million little runes or math calculations running in a wallpaper design of hieroglyphics that only the avian population could decipher.
We will trek today - over hill and dale and through the wonder of it all. A bit of heaven.
Two warriors still awaiting their head's being attached - it is not always easy to get from the plan to the application - I forget to think "how" I will do something on these guys. So, they are progressing - just without their noggins.
And now - I am going to play in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Random thought

My photo
Roeland Park, Kansas, United States
Life is short. We seek adventure where we can find it. If you would like to travel along - follow the crumbs we leave on the blog. Photographic Illustrations, bricolage art and Relic Hunting are our methods. If you don't have a good time - you aren't trying. "I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet