Wednesday, January 19, 2011

We are having the most wonderful snow! It has gone on for hours and hours and if it should not cease for days I would be delighted.   This photo is part of a fence around a WWI and other wars memorial in the Kansas City area - it sits alone without visitors now - only the mowing crew who bang up the steps and keep rhythm to whatever tunes are playing in their ears. Occasionally, a deer or badger wander by and the school playground that sits directly above the monument sends an errant ball over the fence - but mostly these guardian dragons await a time when they will need to come to life again - fighting the good fight. I love them and wish they guarded my gates!
Such wonderful mail art this week - I am still in my organization cleaning out mode so not much from me!
KDJ sent this adorable mail art - you open the box - count the whole cookies and that is your new lucky number!
 A PC made from Pamela's San Francisco based paper!
This is Kashmir (or as we now call her tumor cat) - she has decided that the only place she wants to be is on Ric's shoulder - no matter what he is doing. So here, he is taking photos and there she sits!
Hope all is well in your corner of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Random thought

My photo
Roeland Park, Kansas, United States
Life is short. We seek adventure where we can find it. If you would like to travel along - follow the crumbs we leave on the blog. Photographic Illustrations, bricolage art and Relic Hunting are our methods. If you don't have a good time - you aren't trying. "I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet