Sunday, May 6, 2012

Full Moon Rising

Ok, we could never have resisted the pull of the moon last night. We (Ric) took some shots at the hill off Roe here in Roeland Park
Then we drove down to the West Bottoms and took some shots through the 12th Street Bridge from our front door. I couldn't believe it was cloudy tonight or we would have got a few more!
Those of you who know me - realize how I feel about the moon. The sun is for the lizards but the moon - well, it is for those of us who are night people. And I am certainly a night person. Bailey went along and had our backs. Hope you had a great full moon night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Random thought

My photo
Roeland Park, Kansas, United States
Life is short. We seek adventure where we can find it. If you would like to travel along - follow the crumbs we leave on the blog. Photographic Illustrations, bricolage art and Relic Hunting are our methods. If you don't have a good time - you aren't trying. "I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet