Saturday, April 11, 2009

Been busy setting up a sale so have not had time to finish anything new . . . but have started several things. Hope all is well with everyone - started a new Herbal altered book last night - guess the gardening bug has bitten me.
Please take care to spray with DEET - no I don't want to hear about the dangers - after spending the last almost 6 years fighitng Lyme disease and a couple of co-infections - I assure you Deet is preferable. If you do get a tick - (learn how to remove it properly) and SAVE it in a plastic bag. You can take it to the health department and have it tested - this is the best way to treat Lyme disease before it becomes Chronic. May is Lyme Prevention month and I will be posting places to get info and how to handle Lyme and the ugly spirochetes that go with it! Please take this seriously - I don't want any of you to lose years of your life like we have. Life if too short to loose 5-6 years to an ugly bug if you can help it!
On a happier note - since I read constantly I thought I would start adding a book review to the blog - feel free to jump in or let me know books you like too.
Well, will try to get some new pics up soon! have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Random thought

My photo
Roeland Park, Kansas, United States
Life is short. We seek adventure where we can find it. If you would like to travel along - follow the crumbs we leave on the blog. Photographic Illustrations, bricolage art and Relic Hunting are our methods. If you don't have a good time - you aren't trying. "I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet