Monday, May 18, 2009

Another day in paradise

Found a great blog today - drop by and hope you like it too! Mausersandmuffins.blogspot.com
she has my heart! and pets and food and guns - does it get better than that?














Ok - you know I don't think I am really in paradise - that would have very cool air, maybe a bit of snow atop the mountains in the not too distant horizon and room - but - here is where I is.
Have had a dry spell on inspiration but started blooming last night - so here is the latest My Herb Journal and by the by a new line of "hats" coming up soon.
Remember, "an armed society is a polite society" which is to say - follow the golden rule - don't mess with anyone you don't want to have to stare down.
Best to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Random thought

My photo
Roeland Park, Kansas, United States
Life is short. We seek adventure where we can find it. If you would like to travel along - follow the crumbs we leave on the blog. Photographic Illustrations, bricolage art and Relic Hunting are our methods. If you don't have a good time - you aren't trying. "I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet