Thursday, June 4, 2009

And the Beat goes on . . .

Ah, June is here and that means . . . I am not sure what it means except that we have had too warm days BUT the veggies are growing. All in all, while I find Summer to be inspiring at moments it lacks depth for me. I just try to stay cool and wait for fall with baited breath. Or is it bated breadth? Either way, hope everyone is enjoying the last rites of spring as it were - and yes I have finished the birthday book. Photos tomorrow - promise.
Collage boxes are the next order of the day. That and an update on book reviews - I am about 5 books behind!
Happy Hump Day - do you now feel like a camel that has received well wishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Random thought

My photo
Roeland Park, Kansas, United States
Life is short. We seek adventure where we can find it. If you would like to travel along - follow the crumbs we leave on the blog. Photographic Illustrations, bricolage art and Relic Hunting are our methods. If you don't have a good time - you aren't trying. "I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet