Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blue Hot April

Ok, this is probably the simplest thing you will ever see me make. Enjoy it. Done?
It is because I love my alcohol ink backgrounds and I always cover them up that I tried this. How hard to do you think it was not to keep adding. I am not a minimalist. You wouldn't like me that way!

This is the PC I sent to Japan for the support group. I hope I have the writing correct and didn't say something - unthoughtful.
This old book had fallen apart - this is how I saved it. This is the back of the book - so to speak.
Well it is way too hot way too early for me. But, I know there are lizards out there that are climbing out from under their rocks and basking in the sun. So for each a season.

1 comment:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

All very nice -- love the re-purposed old French book and that cover with the ink - great!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Random thought

My photo
Roeland Park, Kansas, United States
Life is short. We seek adventure where we can find it. If you would like to travel along - follow the crumbs we leave on the blog. Photographic Illustrations, bricolage art and Relic Hunting are our methods. If you don't have a good time - you aren't trying. "I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet