Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Last Day Before Christmas

Bailey got this wonderful BIG bone for Christmas (thank you Karen!) and she carried it around nibbling off pieces of it for 2 days! So cute! Her teeth are bright and shiny now and we are brushing her teeth everyday - she sits there and puts up with me brushing them. I think she rolls her eyes - but I am not sure! Her sleigh bell rings with every step.

 All the pets are ready for the pudgy fat man to come down the pretend chimney - ok they don't care if he comes down the chimney - they just love the lights!
Angus watching and waiting for said pudgy fat man! He cannot hear a thing now, but that doesn't mean he can't smell cookies from the other side of the house!
I cannot believe that black pets are the last adopted at rescue sites - I think our black furred pets have been some of the best. If you don't have a preference please remember to take a look at the black ones when you rescue your next best friend.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Random thought

My photo
Roeland Park, Kansas, United States
Life is short. We seek adventure where we can find it. If you would like to travel along - follow the crumbs we leave on the blog. Photographic Illustrations, bricolage art and Relic Hunting are our methods. If you don't have a good time - you aren't trying. "I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet