Sunday, October 14, 2012

Little Bit of October

Finally getting some well deserved cooler weather - and some rain. Not a lot but the wet stuff certainly feels closer to fall! Trees are starting to turn colors and it makes me feel like I can breathe again.
Couple of pieces from this month's group - the top of my work area is filled with partials - what does that say? Not sure I want the answer!

This is a play with encaustic wax and a crucifix that had seen better days - or at least seen a lot of them.
Who says I never use glitter or think of less than dark things? See!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Random thought

My photo
Roeland Park, Kansas, United States
Life is short. We seek adventure where we can find it. If you would like to travel along - follow the crumbs we leave on the blog. Photographic Illustrations, bricolage art and Relic Hunting are our methods. If you don't have a good time - you aren't trying. "I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet