Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Horror of Being

Ok, cooler air has taken hold and the loft is beyond pleasant. You can sit, work, play and it is all good. The streets are quiet during the day and quieter at night. Except for the haunted houses which are coming into their own.
My creative jive has been flat - again. Last night I tried my hand at a couple of day of the dead cards. Not bad and kind of fun.
I have a divine hankering to organize rather than create. Not sure what that says about me - not sure I care!
This Friday and Saturday I am reading tarot cards at Liberty Belle in the early evenings.
This is the sanctum where I will be sitting - you should come by and see it in person - it is wonderful!
And this is the entry we created. We think it is fantastic - if you don't you don't have a gypsy bone in your body!


Liberty Belle Kansas City  here is the link - we have fantastic stuff and if you are in KC this weekend and miss it - well - I feel so sorry for you!
I will create again! It is just slow right now. Hope all is well in your corner of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Random thought

My photo
Roeland Park, Kansas, United States
Life is short. We seek adventure where we can find it. If you would like to travel along - follow the crumbs we leave on the blog. Photographic Illustrations, bricolage art and Relic Hunting are our methods. If you don't have a good time - you aren't trying. "I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet