Sunday, March 31, 2013

And the Warm Winds have Arrived

I can't believe it was just the other day that the snow was falling and all was quiet and beautiful. But, today heralded the beginning of the warm weather that the rest of the world adores. It is ok. It will be over in six months. I started counting today.
Easter was never my favorite holiday. Crinlins and itchy clothes. At least that is in the past! If anyone catches me in a crinlin now - just shoot me!
The rabbits and squirrels were chasing each other like wild today so the cycle starts over. Here is to a better 2013. Cooler summer, kinder times, good stories and gentle breezes.

1 comment:

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com said...

I like it cold too! -- Nice photo of you.

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Random thought

My photo
Roeland Park, Kansas, United States
Life is short. We seek adventure where we can find it. If you would like to travel along - follow the crumbs we leave on the blog. Photographic Illustrations, bricolage art and Relic Hunting are our methods. If you don't have a good time - you aren't trying. "I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet