Thursday, May 30, 2013

Been A While

The Roasterie Coffee Company here in KC placed this last year - just got around to playing with it!

Ok rain is here - love it. Getting warmer but not miserable yet!  

All the fuzzies are good - art has been slow to produce but recently some new thoughts have been forming! 

Hope all is well in your world!
Time for a new garden journal - thinking about just herbs this time and more home remedies! 
The world around us seems to be in constant turmoil - never time to stare at the clouds, read a book, ponder or cook. I sit here now with 2 cats sleeping lightly and peeking out with one eye to see why the keys slow a bit now and again. Bailey valiantly guards the hall from would be intruders or thunder - which ever comes first. How can I not think my life is great?
The desire to roam and wander has my mind pacing. Around the next bend is so tempting. where I have already been so boring - a bad habit of the wanderer
Rolling thunder and far off train whistles call to me. Somewhere in my past is a knotty stick thrown over my shoulder with a ragged bandana and a faraway look down a long track into the unknown.
There is always tomorrow - until there isn't.
Off to imagine something that includes the non-existent!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Random thought

My photo
Roeland Park, Kansas, United States
Life is short. We seek adventure where we can find it. If you would like to travel along - follow the crumbs we leave on the blog. Photographic Illustrations, bricolage art and Relic Hunting are our methods. If you don't have a good time - you aren't trying. "I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet