Sunday, July 13, 2014

And so the story rolls

It has been 6 months since I posted on this blog. Not because I have nothing to say but I realized tonight that now, I say it in so many places. I suppose, friends read this but, the art buying public likes it short and sweet.
So, in an effort to keep life and art together yet apart - I am using Flickr and Pinterest and Facebook for my art offerings.
But I believe this will remain for those moments when I need to escape unto my own head and express that which is words that must escape.
My latest art line Remember Me Pet Creations can be either urns or just memory jugs for those pets who travel with us for a while.
 This is white/light clay with an amber finish in matte.
 This is one in white/grey clay with a clear finish in matte.
 This is one in Terra Cotta with a double amber finish
This is one in white/grey clay with an amber finish.
I LOVE making these and they are selling well. Hope to see you around - now you know what I am doing for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Random thought

My photo
Roeland Park, Kansas, United States
Life is short. We seek adventure where we can find it. If you would like to travel along - follow the crumbs we leave on the blog. Photographic Illustrations, bricolage art and Relic Hunting are our methods. If you don't have a good time - you aren't trying. "I am not one who was born in the custody of wisdom; I am one who is fond of olden times and intense in quest of the sacred knowing of the ancients." Gustave Courbet